onsdag 14. november 2007

Nøgne Ø Underlig Jul: The winner!



Bra: All I look for in a xmas beer
Dårlig: Not a beer for all seasons
Av: The Crazy American

Dark beer, small head. Christmas spice all over the nose with nutmeg the dominant spice. The spices are with you the whole time and balance out the rich body. This is what I asked for and there was a brewer out there who delivered. Christmas spices, both in the taste and on the nose, and a full body are what I am looking for in a Juleøl. It keeps its heavier body throughout rather than giving way to sweetness. The nutmeg scent lingers throughout which gives me that Christmas season feel while drinking. For a seasonal beer this is perfect. Is it something you could drink on a regular basis?...no. Does it capture the Christmas season?...more than any other beer I tasted. The heavy nose does beg the question if it can match up with a meal? I think it can.

Les flere anmeldelser av Nøgne Ø Underlig Jul her!

Ingen kommentarer: