onsdag 23. april 2008

Villa Paradiso: The kids will love it!



Av: Leona Leslie

If this is the city's best Pizza then I'm quite disappointed.  But then, I am rather fussy when it comes to Pizza.  I thought the food was good, and the Pizza is definitely good by Oslo standards but it's a far cry from the Italian Pizzas I long for from time to time... 


I think this is a great place, I love the decor and it's great to sit at the window and watch people go by, however, the time I ate lunch there, I was put off by the fact that 60% of the clientele seemed to be under the age of 10.  It was noisy because there were so many children and at times I felt  like I was in a kindergarten.  It's definitely a great place to take the kids, it's large and friendly with a simple and good menu.  I will come here again to give it a second chance but I think next time it will be a bit later in the day ie. Nap time.

Les flere anmeldelser av Villa Paradiso her!

Ingen kommentarer: