torsdag 3. april 2008

Jasmine Restaurant: Jasmine Shenannigans



Bra: me and camilla thinks it's nice...
Av: Leroy Brown

While I was recently vacationing in sunny Norway, My love interest and I were lucky enough to stumble across this delightful  Oriental Restaurant. We found the entire environment to be an incredible experience, both culturally and  gastronomically.  The staff and the other diners seemed to be in a world of their own, and seemed incredibly happy being there.  


We met an array of people, some of whom;  I'm sure will be close friends for years to come.  I highly recommend this fantastic (and luckily, still undiscovered) jewel to any hungry, or thirsty traveller.


The Kina Putt Wing is to die for..


Thanks Jasmine, and Thanks to all the marvellous people who make it happen..


Watch those stairs Stein..



Les flere anmeldelser av Jasmine Restaurant her!

Ingen kommentarer: