lørdag 4. oktober 2008

Smuget Dinnershow: Feel-good entertainment at it's best



Av: Leona Leslie

When I first got invited to a cabaret dinner show I was dubious. Relaxing background music has always been more my idea of the ideal dinner accompaniment. But the menu looked great and I’m always up for something a bit different so why not give it a try?


Despite my reservations I thoroughly enjoyed the show! When the curtains opened and the music started I realised my foot was tapping and my lips were smiling involuntarily – I looked around and saw that everyone else’s were doing the same.


There’s a lovely ambiance with candle light, beautifully set tables, attentive waiters, good food and best of all – fantastic entertainment. There were six performers who did a variety of routines and a medley of songs in between courses with a great finale that followed dessert. The singing and dancing wasn’t intrusive as I thought it might be as background music played while we ate and then the entertainers came on when the next course was being prepared. Their enthusiasm was contagious and a glance around the room saw everyone singing along, clapping and tapping and smiling.


All in all, a great night out with yummy food and a great, feel-good show!

Les flere anmeldelser av Smuget Dinnershow her!

Ingen kommentarer: