torsdag 9. april 2009

Mona Lisa Ristorante Bar: Mona Lisa



Bra: value for money, ambiance, authentic and friendly staff
Av: Phillipe



If you’re looking for a place to have a fun, exotic, dinner party then look no further! Last week eight of us from work decided to try Café Beirut out. My wife is from Lebanon and she said we would love it. The decor is really upscale. With a clean, white interior with a smattering of artifacts from a Middle Eastern bazaar. The menu looked good and with so much choice, from old favorites to new twists and variations. My eye fell on the extensive mezza menu. With choices like Falafel, baba ganouch, tabbouleh and other classics I had found what I was looking for. There is a great deal on that lets you choose any twelve of the seventeen mezza available. We all chose the mezza and between us we had dozens and dozens of the most mouth watering, tantalizingly fresh Middle Eastern foods you can imagine. All served with warm yet crisp, fresh pita bread. The fun of trying so many things and discussing each dish was such an interesting and new way to eat! I have to give credit to my wife, this was an excellent restaurant and if I were you I would take her advice too. Happy eating!

Les flere anmeldelser av Mona Lisa Ristorante Bar her!

Ingen kommentarer: