tirsdag 14. april 2009

Byråkrat: Byråkrat



Bra: great outdoor seating, big servings, lots of variety, good tapas
Av: Phillipe

I pass by Byrakrat everyday on my way to work and it’s always busy. Today, on a beautiful Oslo day I decided to give it a try. They have room inside but this is a great place to go on a day like today. Lots of seating outside to enjoy the sun have a beer and watch the world go by. There was a broad menu but I just couldn’t decide what to have. The friendly waiter suggested the mixed tapas plate. I have to say, he really knew what he was talking about. I didn’t have to wait more than maybe five minutes before my food arrived, even though the place was packed. If you like a little of everything then this is the dish for you. Two big plates filled with chicken tikka (tender and moist) tazziki, Greek olives, fried calamari, dolma, grilled shrimp, chilled prawns, craw fish, tuna salad, mussels and a green salad all served with fresh bread and butter. The food was balanced and complemented each other perfectly. No single item was overbearing or lost in the plate. I could see three people sharing this for an appetizer because it was a big meal for one. I think I might try the foccacia next time for lunch. I saw a lot of them being ordered and they looked really good. When the nights warm up a bit maybe I’ll try the surf and turf. It’s a fillet of beef with béarnaise sauce, grilled king prawns and fries. It sounds divine to me.

Les flere anmeldelser av Byråkrat her!

Ingen kommentarer: