torsdag 7. august 2008

Eva Julia Krohn: Greetings from Pierre



Av: Pierre Jutras

Hello Eva!


   Do you remember Pierre from Shyam space in Montreal? There were many Pierres, I know... I'm the one who sings bhajans on the guitar. You even came to my place once to sing bhajans in a very small and tight living room. I'm in Oslo at the moment for a week-long conference, and I was checking into the Yoga scene on the web when I came upon your name. I would love to sing some bhajans with you when I'm here!!! I just bought myself a Celtic bouzouki while travelling in Scotland in July, which is a great instrument for jamming. It would be quite wonderful to see you again after nearly a decade... You can reach me at:


jutras_pierre@yahoo.ca


or at the Clarion Savoy Hotel: 47 23 35 42 00 (room 206)


Cheers,


Pierre

Les flere anmeldelser av Eva Julia Krohn her!

Ingen kommentarer: