tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

Olympen: Delicious Food in a Decadent Setting



Bra: Amazing food
Av: Leona Leslie

I love this place! Definitely my top recommendation for good food in Oslo.  They do Norwegian food but with a twist.  Everything is fresh, in season and absolutely delicious.


At first glance the menu doesn't seem too exciting.  It features dishes like cod and mash, steak and chips, etc but the food itself is much more impressive than the descriptions on the menu. Everything is beautifully presented and perfectly cooked.  Don't skip on dessert, both times I had dessert here it was divine.


The atmosphere is good with a real mixture of people of all ages.  I love the decadent decor with the big chandeliers, red velvet and murals on the wall.  The only downside is perhaps the service which can be grumpy to say the least.  However, I almost think this adds to the atmosphere so the sulky waiters are forgiven for now...

Les flere anmeldelser av Olympen her!

Ingen kommentarer: